Saturday, November 26, 2011

Indoor Climbing in Minneapolis

Vertical Endeavors, a climbing gym in St. Paul, has recently opened a new location in Minneapolis. The new gym offers a variety of new routes for climbers to try.

I've been climbing at the St. Paul location for almost a year now, and have had fun trying bouldering, top-rope, and lead climbing there. The new Minneapolis location offers all of these, and to make it a little more interesting, the building is significantly taller. This makes for some seriously tiring routes. I tried two top rope routes, one of which I wasn't able to finish due to the difficulty combined with the distance. I was too tired!

In addition to many new climbing routes, there is a large "party room" for groups. There was a large birthday party when I was there, which made it quite busy.

All in all, it was a great experience, and I am happy that I now have two locations to check out, especially as it starts to get colder outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment